A varied and sometimes erratic record of what I'm learning inside and outside of the classroom

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Passing Thought

Wow--today I've been so preoccupied with all my thoughts about this Digital Civilization class and its content and applications that I've been walking around my apartment lost in thought for the past few hours. So preoccupied, in fact, that I keep forgetting what I'm doing and doing stuff like leaving my dinner half eaten and forgetting my laundry in the dryer so long that by the time I remember I'm just in time to make it to the laundry room before it gets locked for the night.

I'm beginning to understand the stereotype of the absent-minded professor. This class and the ideas it presents have a way of pulling me in sometimes and making me forget about whatever else I'm doing, for better or worse.

Oh yeah--I was supposed to do that one other thing today too. Oh well. :)

1 comment:

  1. How old are you??!! Too young to be so forgetful! I guess I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who does this!

    It seems that even making a list to work from is tedious when you are happily preoccupied with something interesting!

    ReplyDelete